Get detailed monitoring information from our infrastructure. This page requires valid log in data (openSUSE heroes account).
Status information about our services. This page is for end-users who want to know about the current status of our infrastructure.
Please note, that the status information provided there is updated manually. We did not connect our Monitoring with the (available) API, as we think you earn a bit more explanations about the reasons why a service might be temporary down or unreachable. Something, a machine can not provide (yet).
The software used for the status page is called Cachet.
Our public Grafana Dashboard shows some performance data from our main databases and hosts.
- Elasticsearch instances for the openSUSE Wiki.
- Galera Cluster hosting all application databases that need a MariaDB.
- PostgreSQL cluster hosting all application databases that need a PostgreSQL database.
- Some Email statistics from our external Email servers.
- Host metrics showing some additional information from the machines, which run our services in the backend. The information here is collected by our monitoring and pushed into an InfluxDB , from which Grafana gathers the data.
We discuss our topics mainly on our #opensuse-admin channel. You can find the latest logs from these discussions here.
Please be reminded that everything you type in this channel will not only be logged here on this page: IRC allows everyone around the world to participate (and log!) in various conversation channels. While we might be able to remove some log entries from our server, we can not speak for other people around the world - nor are we responsible for them and their doings.
Please remember to follow some common guidelines to keep our channel a useful and friendly place for everyone to exchange ideas, post status updates and chat in a welcoming environment.